Utah Compounding Pharmacy
If your pharmacy is looking for a licensed compounding partner you can trust to care about your customers as much as you do, you can’t make a better choice than ReviveRX. Our Utah compounding pharmacists formulate our medications in strict adherence to U.S. Pharmacopeial (USP) Convention standards and those set by the state boards of pharmacy. Moreover, our Utah compounding pharmacy helps patients manage their medication needs for maximum convenience and safety.
By partnering with ReviveRX, you’re providing your customers who need custom medication compounding in Utah with the unique, personalized medications they need, made to order. Compounding pharmacies are essential to patients who have certain allergies, to those who need dosages not available directly from manufacturers, to people who may need a combination of medications that require formulation in a cream or other alternative to a pill and to those with a host of unique needs that can’t be met by ready-made pharmaceuticals.
Our Utah Compounding Pharmacy Offers a Wide Range of Services
We’re committed to providing patients with the service, convenience and support they’ve come to expect from a pharmacy. We offer:
- Cash pay options for patients who can’t or choose not to use insurance
- Two-day shipping to patients’ homes to maximize convenience and minimize contact
- Free, easy-to-use app for refills, reminders, information, coupons and more
- Large selection of vitamins and supplements for a multitude of health and wellness needs
- Support call center staffed by our knowledgeable team for patient counseling and support, including questions on Medicare Part D.
We also offer patients who use our custom medication compounding in Utah assistance with organizing and tracking multiple medications. We offer pill packaging, including Dispill Multi-Dose Packaging, which helps patients ensure that they’re taking all of their medications as prescribed each day. With Medication Synchronization (Med Sync) they can pick up their medications at once (or have them delivered together) to cut down on trips to the pharmacy or multiple deliveries.